You're viewing a preview of our new website
Responsibilities/Tasks: Most tasks require bending, kneeling, squatting, walking, sitting, standing, push/pulling & carry/lifting up to 40 lbs., overhead reaching, twist/turning, writing, operating power tools, crimping, grasping, gripping tight, and the use of ladder/stairs
1. Performing standard janitorial duties including dusting, detailing, buffing and extracting carpets, vacuuming, sanitizing, waxing, buffing and stripping floors, and cleaning restrooms, common areas, and windows as scheduled.
2. Maintain clean restrooms; replenish tissue and towels; empty waste cans.
3. Restock maintenance supplies and equipment as needed. Open and close buildings and gates as scheduled.
4. Maintain clean church entrance, sidewalk, and parking lot areas.
5. Move furniture, set up tables and chairs for meetings, classes, services, and special occasions.
6. Paint walls, furniture, and equipment.
7. Complete jobs according to the tie-in sheets and report any repairs needed to the shift supervisor on the back of the tie-in sheet.
8. Perform messenger service.
Please email us your resume, and/or gift mix results from link below, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to hear from you!Apply Today