You're viewing a preview of our new website
Education Qualifications: High school diploma required, plus 3 to 5 years related experience in plumbing, electrical and HVAC.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Understand basics of construction, plumbing, electrical and HVAC
• Willingness to uphold the company standards for safety, service and efficiency.
• Provide technical support to daily plant operations to ensure safety and efficiency.
• Perform regular and ad-hoc maintenances of production facility.
• Implement process improvements to improve production safety and quality.
• Work in compliance with safety and environmental standards.
• Promote production safety by enforcing security procedures and hazardous controls.
• Attend to equipment repairs and problems promptly.
• Perform routine inspections to identify any malfunctions and replacements.
• Monitor production operations to identify dangerous and hazardous conditions.
• Maintain the work area safe, clean and organized.
• Provide cost-effective solutions for optimal production operations.
• Analyze and diagnose production problems in a timely manner.
• Maintain complete documentations of production maintenance and repair works.
• Respond to requests for maintenance services, including but not limited to: replacing air filters, installing new locks, replace or fix lighting
• Troubleshooting request for plumbing, electrical and safety systems on campus as required
• Test performance of in-unit appliances, such as water heaters, refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens, dishwashers and coffee makers.
• Coordinate the different types of construction involved in small building projects
• Clean up job site at the end of the day and ensure all equipment is properly secure for the night
Application are available M-F 8 am - 5 pm at our church office
-Please click on the link below and complete a gift mix survey. Be sure to screenshot or print out your results.
-Turn in your gift mix survey along with your resume and application to our church office
We'd love to hear from you!Apply Today